What’s more fun than decorating cupcakes? Decorating cookies of course! Kids will love making funny fruit faces and you’ll have fun making fancy fruit designs. The best part of the project is taking a big bite of your frosted cookie creation – yum!
What You’ll Need:
1. For Maple Frosting -
2 Tbl. Softened butter
2 Tbl. Maple syrup
1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
2. Assorted fruit and berries
(We used strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas and kiwi)
3. One box Glow Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Blend together the butter and maple syrup.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until frosting is smooth.
- Spread evenly on cookies.
- Decorate cookies with fruit and berry toppings!
- Share this:
About the Author
These gluten free tips were brought to you straight from the Glow Gluten Free kitchen! Founder, Jill Brack, was diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2004 and when her daughter Stella got the same diagnosis shortly after, she was inspired to make living gluten free fun. Not only is she a Baking Beauty but she is an incredible resource for all things gluten free. Jill loves supporting people on their gluten free journey so leave a comment below with any questions you may have, or connect with her further by visiting her Bella Life profile here.