Some of us may not realize that we have both masculine and feminine energies within us but once we understand the difference between the two, we will learn how to access the gifts each one brings. When we are operating in our masculine energy, we are accomplishing, analyzing, figuring things out and problem solving. We are logical, firm, strong, rational, and rough. Masculine energy is of the mind. When we are operating in our feminine energy we are receptive, intuitive, sensitive, emotional, nurturing. Feminine energy is of the body and the earth.
Most of us women are operating in our animated masculine energy because we have witnessed over time that it seems to be more valued than the qualities that feminine energy bring forth. Of course, there needs to be a balance between masculine and feminine and it is now our time to reclaim the feminine force that lives within us. Enjoy the gifts that the feminine provides us with.
Follow These Steps To Tap Into Your Feminine:
1. Feel your body and the pleasure it brings. Take a deep breath. Chill. Do anything with your body, whether that is singing, dancing, swaying, or breathing deeply.
2. Immerse yourself in Nature. Experiencing the wind blow against your skin or smelling the flowers and pine needles around you will instinctively remind you that you are one with Nature.
3. Nurture yourself and slow down. Take a bath, read a magazine on the porch, or enjoy a glass of wine. Create the time to slow down and nurture yourself atleast a few minutes every day.
How do you switch over to feminine mode after a long workday?
1. Intend that you desire to reside in your Femininity. Say it in your mind, say it out loud, sing it. Whatever you prefer. You are making a statement to yourself that you want to relax into your Feminine.
2. Take a shower. This cleanses the energy and allows you to start anew.
3. Put on some sexy underwear and clothes that flatter your curves. Heck, put on some heels if you feel like it! Whatever helps you feel more feminine.
4. Relax and Enjoy!
If you’d like to learn more, check out this book by David Deida: Intimate Communion. It’s chockful of information about the interplay betwen masculine and feminine energies.
Comment below and share how you tap into your feminine energy or what feminine energy feels like to you. Let’s get the feminine party started!
- Share this:
About the Author
This article was written by Alison Leipzig, our very own Body Confidence Guru! Alison is dedicated to making our relationship with our bodies loving, safe and freakin' fun and she infuses her confidence philosophies in to everything she creates. Having been through her own struggles with her body and loving and accepting herself, Alison has a compassionate and unique perspective that can allow you to access divine clarity. She also loves to guide our Bella Beauties on their Body Confidence journeys so leave a comment below and she will walk you through your questions and concerns step by step. To learn more about Alison Leipzig or to connect with her further, visit her Bella Life profile here.